We’re hiring a dynamic and motivated Content Coordinator who thrives on content creation, social media management, and creative media projects. The Content Coordinator elevates the Live Well, Leave Well edict of Kishshana & Co. by curating, coordinating, and booking the best content and talent for our community of everyday leaders through the Let’s Take This Offline Podcast™, A Shot of Vitamin K Live, and growing digital footprint.
As Content Coordinator, you’ll be joining a fast-paced and energetic team that is focused on helping create a new generation of adaptive and transformative leaders by providing elevated live experiences and delivering the best training, case studies, and inspiration through our content platforms.
Day to Day Responsibilities
As our Content Coordinator, you will be accountable for three main areas of responsibility:
- Experience in creative storytelling; writing will be your jam
- Copywriting for a range of creative channels –Web, Digital, and Social
- Providing top-notch customer experiences with all content experts, enterprise clients, and one-on-one clients
- Researching, coordinating, booking, and scheduling content experts to be featured across active Kishshana & Co. platforms
- Coordinating batch recording sessions for content creation and basic post-production steps
- Building content support graphics via templates for webinars, social media, and website platforms
- Providing production assistance and support to all content platforms
- Coordinating and recording online webinars and weekly lives with content experts
- Providing coordination of content production process
- Assist with management and logistics of free Kishshana & Co. Community virtual events
- Identify opportunities for new and engaging content and pitch ideas.
- Support content creation on the Kishshana & Co. Blog and Rooted Collaborative Contributor Program
Content Production Project Management
- Manage podcast post-production logistics (show notes, guest stewardship, and more)
- Manage A Shot of Vitamin K video production logistics (uploading video closed captions, video descriptions, release schedule, and more)
- Video editing for Podcast Interviews and management of Kishshana & Co. YouTube Channel and YouTube strategy + growth.
- Assist with post-production editing of podcast interviews.
- Serve on the production team for the Kishshana & Co. Podcast - Let’s Take This Offline and the weekly show - A Shot of Vitamin K.
- Serve on the production team for Kishshana & Co. Studio projects (branded podcast, studio projects, etc.)
Social Media Management
- Ensure that Kishshana & Co. fosters a safe, authentic, diverse, and inclusive community
- Understand brand tone of voice and write social media copy that builds engagement and community
- Create video clips from podcast interviews, live coaching sessions, speaking engagements, and more for release on social media.
- Prepare social media content and coordinate the overall social media schedule
- Manage Kishshana & Co. social media accounts (Instagram, Stories, Reels, IGTV, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Kishshana & Co. Blog)
- Monitor Google Analytics performance.
- Provide additional support on projects as needed
WHO YOU MIGHT BE
This might be a fantastic opportunity for you if you:
- Are excited about joining a Black Led start up organization that is scaling quickly.
- Thrive on content creation and creative media projects.
- Love the power of social media and how it brings people together/care deeply about community building and the growth and development of others
- Are a self-starter. You think quickly on your feet, are adept at solving problems, and work well with frameworks but can build out new processes quickly and execute them.
- Enjoy connecting and building meaningful relationships with others
- Know that your team members and managers would describe you as warm, passionate, upbeat, insightful, exceptionally organized, and proactive.
- Know you have a passion for building and fostering community; especially online.
- Are Social Media Savvy, which for us means you know the latest trends in social media and have your finger on the pulse of what’s new, now, and next in our sector and are wicked with Canva graphics, Reels, and making us look amazing on social media.
- You are extremely trustworthy and comfortable dealing with the front & back end of our business as you will be managing our digital footprint.
- Skilled in writing in a variety of voices
- Are able to take direction with strong ideation and concept skills
We're looking for someone who has the following core competencies:
- Creativity/Innovation: Envision new ideas that transcend traditional approaches and practices to move work forward.
- Written Communication: Utilize writing skills to effectively communicate a message particular to an audience and to meet relevant goals, using a clear, concise, and compelling style with appropriate language, correct grammar, and spelling.
- Customer Service Orientation: anticipate and respond promptly and professionally to requests and needs from all key stakeholders and set clear expectations while taking other perspectives into account.
- Diplomacy: Is able to manage interactions with a number of big personalities. Is diplomatic and clear, as well as being able to build trust and strong relationships.
- Targeting Message to Audience: can ascertain the priorities of a particular individual or group and craft persuasive written or verbal communication given those priorities.
- Flexibility: Approaches work with a spirit of “yes” and pushes through obstacles and ambiguity, adapting quickly to changing situations while effectively juggling shifting priorities that are characteristic of early-stage startups.
- 100% Follow-through: Cares deeply about getting results, stays on top of all specific tasks/follow-up items, and consistently meets deadlines.
What to Expect
This role requires the willingness and ability to learn quickly, work fast and be flexible. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a dope team growing a small but dynamic business.
This is a full-time contract to a permanent position with Kishshana & Co. The salary for this role is $30/hour with an estimated 30-40/hours a week needed to start. All KCO team members are eligible for a performance bonus after 6 months with the company. The role requires occasional nights and weekends, hours are typically Monday - Friday 10-6. You will be required to work from the Kishshana & Co. HQ during specified content recording days and other days as designated (approximately 2-3 days a month).
Our Tech Stack
- Meta Business Suite
- Google Workspace
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, alienage or citizenship status, ancestry, nationality, national origin, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES
- Paid time off / Personal days / Sick days (21 days)
- Paid holidays (9 days)
- Floating holidays (2 days)
- Remote work opportunity / Flexible hours
- Quarterly team retreats
- Casual workplace environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Full Time salaried, non-exempt $45,000 annually.
- Additional benefit dollars for private health/dental insurance
- Technology stipend